Southern NYC Lunch Tour

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Day 16
Cafe Sage
108 John St.
Nov. 14, 2006

I walked in, asked for the pad thai lunch special, paid, and was out of there before I had a chance to blink. And the place was full. A sit-down restaurant, really, with take-out an option. But the efficiency! A wonderful find. That was the shortest amount of time I have ever spent buying lunch. I had just enough time to notice the bright primary-color mural on one wall, the pleasing green-based decor, and the fact that everyone who worked there seemed friendly and happy. The vegetarian pad thai was pretty good, too. Nearer Lemongrass quality than anything else on this tour.

1 Comments:

  • Come over to mid-town one day. I know a kick ass place with awesome Pad Thai! :D

    XOXO,
    G

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home